Thursday, September 23, 2010

News

So, I have several smaller posts that I am going to combine--

Update on Catch-Up-Readathon
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhznhGDteTMOTiltuhAuRrmzBTJ5jz3lkPLUIVJUEw8u4v1ehT8XSGrzRumpSL21ULSoiOX3vL2SBEfX-Nd_24pjbvvwhVrVUsLIFGcnbZheiHj_woi3kQd0mDFiRTllQ2KEqnX9w4msPQ1/s1600/fall+catch-up+readathon.jpg

Finished Crave and reviewed
Finished Handle with Care and will review after bible study


I am participating in the Comment Exchange Program at YA Addict
 You should check it out. 


My cover is part of round one voting at YA Addict's Light of Asteria re-create a cover contest. Please go vote: http://yaaddict.blogspot.com/2010/09/round-one-light-of-asteria-cover-re.html


I am participating in Pure Imagination's Saturday Situation
 
 I have a new blog button (please grab it), and I am on Networked Blogs (if you are a part, consider following me and I will follow back!)


And of course, I am part of the Welcoming the Fall giveaway, here is my contest and a list of the others.
 

3 comments:

  1. What a great giveaway. Thanks for the opportunity to win!
    nmjaw@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have a catch up on all those smaller posts. I have seen NetWorkedBlogs around on FaceBook but have never figured out quite what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Petty
    It is just another way to connect socially, and another platform to let others know and find our blogs.
    I figure I have been following a lot of people for contests, so I will make my own :D

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)