Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 10/24


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
Apollyon (Covenant, #4)

Alex is now 18... and nothing will ever be the same again. War is coming, and when the gods are involved, no one is safe.
Releases: April 19 2013

What are you waiting on?

10 comments:

  1. and i still need to begin reading this series...GOD i'm missing out on so much...

    MY WOW

    Le' Grande Codex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to start this series. My library carries the first few. :)

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man do I ever need to get started on this series. I'm thinking Half-Blood might just be my next read ;) GREAT selection this week, thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    Micheline @ Lunar Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really need to start this series! Everyone seems to love them! :)

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've just recently started reading the Covenant series but so far I'm really enjoying it. Great pick!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! So many ppl are waiting on this. I love the cover. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haven't read the other books in the series but it seems that people who have, really enjoy them. If I read the previous ones, I bet I'll be another person who's eagerly awaiting this latest release.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, this reminds me that I must start reading this series soon. Great pick!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's terrific when I know that I still haven't started this series...

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)