Saturday, June 21, 2014

Stacking the Shelves, The Sunday Post, Bought Borrowed and Bagged


Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews,  check it out and sign up  here
The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Bought, Borrowed, & Bagged is a weekly meme, hosted by TalkSupe, where I share with you the books I have bought, borrowed, or bagged. Link up with me here.

What I read:
Five Ways to Fall (Ten Tiny Breaths, #4)
source: netgalley
The One (The Selection, #3)
source: library
17 First Kisses
Source: Harper Teen via Edelweiss
Evertrue (Everneath, #3)
source: library

Last Week on the blog:
Invisibility
source: library
Fan Art
Source: Harper Teen via Edelweiss
My week:
Traveled some because my uncle passed away. He was elderly and had disease but still kind of a surprise. I also have a great aunt who isn't doing well.
But it was nice to see other family and now trying to get caught up. 

What are you reading? Any of my books new to you or have you read any of my books? If so, what did you think?
Also, feel free to link up your blog and mailbox post.
Follow on Bloglovin

22 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these; but they look awesome :D Happy reading sweetie. <3 And have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope you'll enjoy your books this week. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bea @ Bea's Book NookJune 21, 2014 at 2:54 PM

    Sorry to hear about your uncle. I hope your great-aunt will be okay.

    Enjoy your new books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you think of Evertrue. I still need to read book two. Sorry to hear about your uncle. Two of mine passed away in January, so I definitely understand the feeling.

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about your loss. It's never easy to hear that, regardless of their age.


    Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've read some really great books this week. I've been planing to read Everneath for so long. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cindy's Love of BooksJune 22, 2014 at 9:03 AM

    I feel like i am the only one who has yet to read Kiera's books. I need to make time to read them because i do own them. Enjoy your week

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so excited for Five Ways to Fall!


    I'm sorry to hear about your uncle; my condolences to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My condolences for your loss, I hope you get more time with Aunt

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andrea @The Bookish BabeJune 22, 2014 at 4:06 PM

    Sorry for your loss.

    I hope you enjoy your books.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry about your uncle & I hope your aunt is better soon.

    I'm looking forward to reading Fan Art.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle. I just finished reading The One this morning and I am still not sure how I feel about the ending and how it all came together. I'll be interested to read your review of it. :)
    englishbrkfstt.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got The One from the library too. I thought it was a good finish to the series.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm excited about 17 First Kisses! I need to read that one, despite it being contemporary, and I usually don't like contemporary. Sounds good!

    And my condolences! *hugs*


    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm sorry to hear about your uncle, Brandi! But it's nice that you got to visit with some of your other family during your loss.

    I have Five Ways to Fall and I hope we both enjoy it! Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've read The One. I thought it was a wonderful ending for the Trilogy. Currently I'm reading Prodigy by Marie Lu.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm really interested in reading The One trilogy. So sorry to hear about your uncle but hopefully you were able to spend time with family. Hope this week goes better for you!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've heard 17 First Kisses is pretty good. I'm sorry about losing an uncle. I'm glad you've had a chance to see some family though.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sorry for your loss :(
    Have a great reading week !

    ReplyDelete
  20. I haven't done much this week, unfortunately. Hoping next week will be better. Anyway, I hope your week will be better.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)