Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday, WoW


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. I also feature books that may have already released, but I am anxiously waiting to read.

This week, I'm featuring:
Unfixable
He’s the last thing she wants...but the only thing she needs.

Willa Peet isn’t interested in love. She’s been there, done that, and has the shattered heart to prove it. Ready to shake the breakup, she heads to Dublin, Ireland. But there’s a problem. A dark-haired, blue-eyed problem with a bad attitude that rivals her own. And he’s not doling out friendly Irish welcomes.

Shane Claymore just wants to race. The death of his father forced him off the Formula One circuit, but he’s only staying in Dublin long enough to sell the Claymore Inn and get things in order for his mother and younger sister. He never expected the sarcastic American girl staying at the inn to make him question everything.

But even as Willa and Shane’s fiery natures draw them together, their pasts threaten to rip them apart. Can Shane give up racing to be with the woman he loves, or will Willa’s quest to resurrect the tough-talking, no-shit-taking girl she used to be destroy any hope of a future together?


Releases: April 14th 2014 by Entangled Publishing

What are you waiting on?

21 comments:

  1. Great pick Brandi. I need to read a Tessa Bailey book, this sounds great!

    Here’s My WoW!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! Not my kind of read but still hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds great!!

    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does sound like a good one for sure. Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's set in Dublin? Yay! Haven't read many set in Ireland in general, so should be fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd read this for the setting alone! Dublin is just too gorgeous to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds really good! I may have to add it to my tbr. Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would read this just for the setting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh this sounds good. Is this a series? I think I might of heard of it before if it is. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds like a delightful romance! I hope you enjoy it!
    My WoW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Never heard of this one but I LOVE Tessa Bailey! hope you enjoy it when you read it :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Have a fabulous week!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, I like books set in other countries!

    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looks like an interesting book :D I hope you will love it sweetie. <3 Thank you for sharing Brandi :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds like my kind of read! Awesome pick!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Unfixable sounds like exactly my kind of read, Brandi! Thanks so much for sharing. I want to read this, and travel to Dublin with Willa :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hadn't heard of this - it sounds great! I'll add it to my wish list!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)