Thursday, June 16, 2016

Looking for Beta Readers

I am working on another novel, and I need some of your help. Email me brandileigh2003@yahoo.com
if you are interested or leave contact info in comments.

Summary:
Being in a wheelchair is nothing new for 17-year-old Abby Legend—what is new is being thrown into a new school to start all over again.. When she meets a girl with best friend potential, that should be enough, but finding Carter makes Abby desire so much more. Mysterious and talented, Abby knows he’s hiding something beneath those long sleeves and behind those sad eyes. From the moment he picks her up, cradles her in his strong arms, she’s doomed.

I need someone for content, someone for grammar, someone for tense (I am horrible at sticking to past), someone for dialogue. Let me know what you might be able to help with.

Thank you in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! (I always try to visit your blog back) I love links, so feel free to link to your blog or a post you like.
Sorry, but I am award and tag free zone, I do not have the time to return. Comments are reward enough :)